PAASP offers short introductory lectures (2-4 hours), training courses and seminar series for students, postdocs, young scientists and whole faculties.
Our training program covers key aspects of quality in biomedical research, including:
- How to recognize data likely to be irreproducible
- How to generate reproducible data
- What to learn from clinical study design standards
- Meaningful sample size and statistical power
- Transparent record-keeping
- Case studies and analysing scientific publications
PAASP also provides support beyond the regular training programs – we support your grant applications, advise you on specific study design, execution, reporting and data storage.
PAASP is also looking for partner labs willing to serve as “model labs” to facilitate training of your scientists and to disseminate hands-on knowledge on Good Scientific Practice.