The Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology is one of the most authoritative and influential book series in pharmacology. It provides critical and comprehensive discussions of the most significant areas of pharmacological research.
PAASP members have contributed to the new Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology “Good Research Practice in Pharmacology and Experimental Life Sciences” as Editors and/or authors of individual book chapters such as:
- Blinding and Randomization
- Building Robustness into Translational Research
- Electronic Lab Notebooks and Experimental Design Assistants
- Minimum Information and Quality Standards for Conducting, Reporting, and Organizing In Vitro Research
- Guidelines and Initiatives for Good Research Practice
- Out of Control? Managing Baseline Variability in Experimental Studies with Control Groups